National Professional Qualifications
As part of the government’s long-term education recovery plan, it was announced in May 2022 that funding for fully-funded NPQ training scholarships has been extended until the academic year 2023 to 2024.
Scholarships are available, making NPQs completely free, to teachers and leaders in the following settings:
- state-funded schools
- state-funded 16 to 19 organisations
- independent special schools
- virtual schools (local authority run organisations that support the education of children in care)
- hospital schools not already included in other categories of eligible organisations
- young offender institutions
Local authority employed supply teachers will also be able to access scholarships.
If you are not eligible for scholarship funding, you can still undertake an NPQ and should contact the Alban TSH on email@example.com for more information.