Supporting your skills-based workforce in Early Years
We are delighted to work in partnership with Best Practice Network to offer EYFS apprenticeship qualifications to support your workforce development in the Early Years sector.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK VIA THIS WEBSITE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ELIGIBILITY/FUNDING AND TO REGISTER FOLLOW THIS LINK
Please select Alban Education as your delivery partner when registering.
Click here for the Best Practice Guide to Early Years and Education Training Programmes
How is it delivered?
- This programme has termly start dates. Work is submitted using Bud, the cutting-edge online platform, which is easy to use and includes login access for employers to keep track of their apprentices’ progress.
- Termly start dates
- 18-months on programme with up to 3-month End Point Assessment
- Monthly training events, face-to-face or online
- Weekly check-ins with Apprenticeship Tutor
- 6-weekly reviews with Apprenticeships Tutor and Employer
What are the benefits?
The Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner (EYLP) Apprenticeship is ideal for proactive, influential practitioners, working directly with children. These highly skilled professionals take an operational lead for the care, learning and development of all young children within their care and lead and support the practice of others. It is an excellent progression route for practitioners who hold a level 2 or level 3 qualification in Early Years; this course will progress and enhance their practice and knowledge.
Early Years Lead Practitioner apprentices learn how to:
- Adapt to individual needs providing inclusive and holistic provision
- Be responsible for supporting the quality of learning and development in their setting
- Promote the health and well-being of all children through learning rich environments
- Engage with sector developments both locally and nationally
- Skilfully lead day-to-day practice at an operational level and disseminate best practice
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals
- Be a reflective practitioner, enhancing skills and knowledge to improve pedagogical practice
- And you’re entitled to a TOTUM student discount card
Meet the facilitators: