The ATSA are delighted to continue the Sixth Form Leaders Network for the academic year of 2021-22.
We intend to return to holding these sessions face to face to give delegates that opportunity to be able to enter into dynamic and fluid discussions during these twilight sessions which will be held from 4pm to 5.30pm at St Albans Girls’ School on the following dates:
- Monday, 22nd November 2021 (new start date)
- Thursday, 24th February 2022
- Thursday, 16th June 2022
Who is this course for?
Sixth Form Leaders
What are the objectives or outcomes?
- To share best practice to support post 16 students
- To discuss changes to the post 16 educational landscape
- To discuss common challenges that face sixth form
Areas of focus:
The course will include:
- Changes to the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and its implications for post 16 education
- Pastoral care
- The introduction of T Levels and the implication for sixth forms
- Independent learning
Meet the facilitator:
Julia Pipes, Assistant Headteacher, St Albans Girls’ School