When the Adults Change, Everything Changes
A full training day with Paul Dix, online and at your own pace. Join thousands of schools and teachers worldwide using Paul’s acclaimed approach. This is relational classroom practice at its very best.
The course will ensure you are able to:
- Establish clear boundaries, your class your rules.
- Manage tricky behaviours with a relational focus
- Create a plan for everyday and a plan for the difficult days
- Engage in serious systems thinking
- Know how to manage your own response
- Develop teachable moments, even when behaviour is wobbly
- See how behaviour communicates
Spaces on each course are limited to ensure we can offer interactive support, exclusive workshops and Q&A sessions. Our tickets sell fast and are offered to our VIPs before they are made available to the general public.
You will have a full term to complete 7 hours of pre-recorded study and can work independently, as part of a whole school training programme or with our community of adult learners. There are also an additional 4 x 1 hour live sessions which you can attend or watch as a recording after the event details of which will be given once you have signed up.
For the autumn term cohort resources will be available from:
- Monday 5th September
Individuals will be able to access the online course for a full term, ensuring that they have plenty of time to complete the course in an environment and at a time that suits them most.
Once we have received your booking we will issue you with a promotional code and booking link to access the programme.